Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back

After all, I've survived the mess and I'm still alive and butt-kicking.
    I will not write or read that much on the lounge anymore as it seems I've lost a bit of my communication capability, and still I don't know if I've gained some psicological problem.

At the moment, I'm tring to totally recover from the near madness state I went this summer, but overall I feel good. Hope the incoming times will be really light, as I really need it

"We live in interesting times", someone.

edit: I forgot this
    Last edited by Drizzt; 21 October 2003, 13:45.
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Good to hear Drizzt. Welcome back (and your communication skills seem perfectly in order by the way)
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I'm not sure what happened to you, but I hope you are feeling better anyway And like GNEP said, your communication skills seem fine

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Welcome back

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

@Drizzt: You don't see to have any communication problems!

Anyhow hope you will recover soon.

BTW: Glad you are back WB!

Comment

Hey Driz, welcome back. currently going through the fires of hell myself, so I can appreciate the feeling.

Dan

Edit - typo damn japanese keyboard
            Last edited by Sasq; 21 October 2003, 22:01.
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Welcome back! having recently come back myself (and most likely on my way back out again), i can say with certainty that its good to see you again
              "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

What they said

Comment

All on board!!!
                  THis train NEVER leaves...

Welcome bakc, Drizzt.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Working...
                  X