X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's that old joke about blondes...

especially bleached blondes.

Jessica Simpson Visits Chicken of the Sea

SAN DIEGO - Pop star Jessica Simpson said she won't be confusing tuna and chicken any time soon, especially after dropping in on a Chicken of the Sea company staff meeting.

On a recent episode of her MTV reality show "Newlyweds," Simpson didn't know if she was having chicken or fish while she was eating "Chicken of the Sea" tuna. Company officials heard about the gaffe and aimed to set Simpson straight.

"We wanted to bring her down and make sure she understood the difference, and told her the story of how the brand name originated," Chicken of the Sea senior vice president of marketing Don George said Monday. He said he would love to talk with Simpson about her becoming a company spokeswoman.

Simpson said she's good-natured about the flak she's received for the mistake, as well as for other mix-ups on the show _ like thinking Buffalo wings are made of buffalo meat.

"I think it's fun. I've made a mess up on national television and everyone has been giving me a hard time about it, but it's better just to sit back and laugh at yourself," she said. "I do have my ditzy moments."

"Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica" airs at 10:30 p.m. EST on MTV.
    Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Yeah but she is so hot that it doesn't matter
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I dunno, there is a point when the constant dumbness can drive you insane :P

Comment

What Rylan said. I had a girlfriend like that once...

I wonder. Are blondes genetically predestined to be slightly sociophatic?
        Mine really wasnt that dumb www.mensa.org wise, but she sure did say some STUPID things. On and ON and ON and ON again.

Great boobs tho.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

It all depends on whether or not they are funny stupid things.

Comment

Working...
          X