ADOBE PREMIERE editing help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADOBE PREMIERE editing help!

I have adobe premiere and seem to get it run that great. I capture video with Virtual Dub because it has higher quality. Then I try to edit my videos with Adobe Premiere but I can't seem to save my edited videos without any compression. I want it the same as the original so I can go back into Virtual Dub to use the filters to clean the video and then use VB to compress it. For some weird reason the Premiere won't let me keep the settings I change..for ex:MPG-4 V2 1500kb/s 100 crispness...but then when I click ok and go back in it'll be default settings again. I can't seem to get it to my personal settings. Also I tried the option NONE for compression many times and it ends up making my video file extremely huge plus degraded quality and making me have to set it to a certain framerate. Can someone please tell me how to save my edited video file in adobe premiere with my original compression? Any way to keep original framerate too?

Aren't you able to select the Matrox MJPEG-codec?

The fact that it defaults to these other settings maybe due to the fact that you're project settings are different to what you want you're result to be...

Comment

Working...
    X