Panoramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoramas

Well, as my camera was (finally) delivered to work, and it was a nice sunny day on Friday, here's a lovely view of London for you from the office:

I even managed to create the illusion of speed for the London Eye with some motion blur

Panorama Factory was, to be quite honest, amazingly simple - 100% automatic - I was v. impressed
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Eww... is that smog, or just humidity?

Comment

Wow, nice view.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Smog and regular haze mixed together. London can get pretty poluted, but as a large city it really isn't that bad compared to some I've been in (Santiago takes that biscuit...)

Comment

GNEP: ahh... there's quite few things I really like to see in Britain... as a huuuuge motor sports fan, it really isn't hard to guess, which one is the number one in my list... the home of closed circuit racing, mother of all Super Bowl Ovals, world's first closed closed circuit with legendary "The Bump" ( for the photographers as well.)

The Brooklands International Speedway, OF COURSE.

and as for the second place to visit, does following list ring any bell? "Timo Makinen, Rauno Aaltonen, Paddy Hopkirk, Alex Issigonis and John Cooper."

yep, I am hopeless Mini fan...

and Very nice panorama shot you have there. I am now on autumn vacation, I'll take a look if I can bring you some nice shots from my very small hometown (or should I say village perhaps?) anyways, panoramas will follow, so keep watching my panorama pages: http://www.kyamk.fi/~ohj8laka/pics2/panoramas/

"Dippadai"

Comment

Cheers Nappe

Comment

I went to see my sister in Norwich over the weekend and we went over to Blakeney; here are some more panoramas I took (need to work a bit more on the second...)

Comment

WOW!!
                Extremly nice shots there man!!!

Comment

Cheers - am going up to Yorkshire this weekend so there will be some more coming...

Comment

really nice pics! another hobby i may have to consider given how much i travel, although not around there.
                    P4b@2.7, AOpen ax4spe max II, 4X Parhelia 128 with Zalman zm80c and fan -or- ATI Radeon X800GTO, 1024mb.

Comment

they all look great man
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

GNEP, how are you doing these?
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I have tried the app... I took five quick and dirty pics and it sticked them togeather reasonably well.. I'm impressed.
                          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Finally got a chance to play with the photos I took a few weeks ago - the light wasn't that great (heh, it was late Autumn in Yorkshire, so what do you expect???)

WARNING: the full pics are quite large - although I've tried not to be excessive!

Firstly a 360 from the hill on the way up from the farm:

And here's, erm, let's just say a "typical North Yorkshire farmhouse"

That one's now my desktop - triplehead is nice

I've got pictures of cows too if anyone's really interested...

G

Comment

And a pint of Tetleys to the first to spot the outside loo

Comment

Working...
                              X