Ethniklashistan (old but funny)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethniklashistan (old but funny)

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.

I have often thought that the best way to resolve civil strife between ethnic groups is to mix in a third group that they BOTH hate. This would dilute their belligerence and may even provide the focus to resolve their differences. Once this was done, then the imported group could be exported again. Maybe the imported group could even wear blue berets. However, Ethniklashistan takes this idea a step farther but I guess it has the advantage that so many inhabitants in such a small area would mean that the skyscrapers would have to be so close together that a) streets could not exist, so there would be no street-fighting b) it would be safe in the top storeys, as bullets could not reach that high.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

in other words:
      A gigantic Cesspool
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I never knew the Northern Irish had such a large contingency in Palestein.

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Hey what are we doing there? I prefer to stay right where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
            I never knew the Northern Irish had such a large contingency in Palestein.

Jammrock
            Yes and some want to be British and others want to be Irish. Oh and they were there first by the way.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
              I have often thought that the best way to resolve civil strife between ethnic groups is to mix in a third group that they BOTH hate. This would dilute their belligerence and may even provide the focus to resolve their differences. Once this was done, then the imported group could be exported again. Maybe the imported group could even wear blue berets.
              Last time they wore a yellow star badge.
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Working...
              X