Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women

on a similar path of the reducing blondes syndrome

i wouldnt mind if the report turns out to be not a hoax though..
    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

ZokesPro is now offering his "services" for free to the next 10 000 ladies to help fight breast cancer. Hey I gotta do my part!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

On the other hand (no pun intended) frequent fellatio or masturbation is said to reduce the rate of prostate cancer.

Comment

it is a hoax, actually, I think it was posted last week on these very forums. I remember that the site was down for a while with a message saying that CNN was sicking their lawyers on him for using the name CNN.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
          On the other hand (no pun intended) frequent fellatio or masturbation is said to reduce the rate of prostate cancer.
          N'ah, that's just another excuse to get more people to wank it!

Comment

Whoever needed an excuse?

Comment

True, but that one comment will actually PROMOTE masturbation! We can't have every guy in the world go blind now can we?

Comment

by KvH
                Whoever needed an excuse?
                hehe

I rather like the doctors names though..
                Dr Inserta Shafteer,
                Dr Len Lictepeen,
                and Dr B. J. Sooner

very creative LOL!
                Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                  True, but that one comment will actually PROMOTE masturbation! We can't have every guy in the world go blind now can we?
                  This is a bold faced lie! We all know masturbation is self promoting
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                    ZokesPro is now offering his "services" for free to the next 10 000 ladies to help fight breast cancer. Hey I gotta do my part!
                    They're lining up for you now, Zokes!

I dunno about the first one, but the last two look pretty interested!

Comment

Reminds me of the monologue by Rowan Atkinson, where he describes a wedding. It all began with the priest:

Priest: I now pronounce you man and wife....well done. You may now kiss the bride.....Nice one. All right, please be seated everybody. I'd just like to say a few words before the communion. You know, a lot of prospective brides ask me these days, "Father, what is the church's attitude towards fellatio?" And I tend to reply by telling them a little story about the first time I was asked that question. It was a couple of years ago, a young attractive bride to be came up to me after the service and asked me just that question. "Father, what is the church's attitude towards fellatio?" And I replied, "Well, you know, Joanne, I'd like to tell you, but unfortunately, I don't know what fellatio is!" And so, she showed me. And ever since, whenever anyone has asked me the question "Father, what is the church's attitude towards fellatio?" I always reply, "Well, you know, I'd like to tell you... but unfortunately, I don't know what fellatio is!"

Rowan Atkinson: Vom Elektrofachmann zum gefeierten Komiker, der besonders in der Rolle des Mr. Bean international bekannt und beliebt ist.

Jörg
                      pixar
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

It is true about masterbation. Apparently those who ejaculate at least 5 times a week are at 30% less risk of developing prostate cancer. The theory is that toxins buld up and need to be expelled.

5 times a week? Sheesh, I couldn't stand after 3!
                        FT.

Comment

5 times... bah! Losers!

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

@KvH: Gotta take the good with the bad, but in those cases, I'm "out to lunch" hehe.

Comment

Working...
                            X