Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATLAB .m function files?

Wow, long time no see. Nice to be back.

Does anyone happen to know where I can get MATLAB toolboxes for free? In fact, I really just want some of the .m function files from a couple of the toolboxes because my computer is on an NHS network and I'd rather not be jepordising their license agreement by installing something that should be paid for.

The fact is that they wont pay for it. How am I supposed to work without the proper tools? By living in the knowledge that the money is better spent on a hospital bed. Uhh, no.

If I can get hold of the .m files I need, I can just use the code as a base and no-one would ever know.

Any ideas?
    I hate flankers...

let me know which .m files you need

T.
    FT.

Comment

Hi T. Nice to see you again. Ok, here we go:

Partial Differential Equation toolbox:
      pdeeig
      assema
      assemb

Statistics toolbox:
      regress
      glmfit
      glmval

These are the function names according to the Mathworks website. The .m files should have the same name.

Does the uni have the full compliment of toolboxes? We have several here in LRI, but they are generally signal processing and filtering type ones, for use by people in ultrasound intrumentation.

The hospital overspent by about £10m, so we can't buy anything that isn't "directly patient related". It's the NHS *insert usual rant*. If they paid me as much as Paddy I wouldn't be complaining.

Thanks for the help butty!

Jonathan
      I hate flankers...

Comment

We don't seem to have all of them. I can give you the stats, but not the PDE stuff.

pm me your email.

T.

PS I think Paddy's pay is a sore point atm.
        FT.

Comment

Yes. The NHS should learn to treat it's doctors better. And they wonder why they're in trouble..

Am going down to see Sis and P on the weekend. It's his b'day tomorrow. Beer time.

Thanks for the help Tone.

Does anyone have, or have access to the PDE toolbox?

Cheers,
          Jonathan
          I hate flankers...

Comment

Working...
          X