Male contraceptive trial has 100% success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male contraceptive trial has 100% success

The latest science and technology news from New Scientist. Read exclusive articles and expert analysis on breaking stories and global developments

and about time too .... condoms iritate me too much... female pills are a no no for my wife since they cause her too many side effects... and geting our tubes tighed is ireversabl.... we are not planing on getting children in the near future... at least not untill we are sure we can suport a child fully... (dont want our children to go through the same kind of ordeals we had to beacuse of non soportive parants... especial the likes of my father.... ) and if you people see how tiny my wife is you would agree that it would be hell for her to concive.... hay .. she is 30 years old ... is 160cm tall .. waighs 36Kg .... she still goes to the childrens section to buy close .......
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

That will be nice.

Jeff
    -We stop learning when We die, and some
    people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
    Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
    - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
    - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

Now all the women can stop bitching about birth control!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

LOL its only 100% effective if you take it...I know I would forget myself
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

not me.... i am thye paranoid type
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
            LOL its only 100% effective if you take it...I know I would forget myself
            Get me a gf and I'd be chewin' em like candy!!!

Comment

Personally, I think it needs further testing. I volunteer!

Comment

hahahahah...... yes i bet you would .... ROFLI would too if i where not maried

Comment

There's something seriously not right and disturbing with this concept...I mean, when your woman has the pills she won't get pregnant, but when you have something like that, she only won't get pregnant WITH YOU!

zima

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
                    There's something seriously not right and disturbing with this concept...I mean, when your woman has the pills she won't get pregnant, but when you have something like that, she only won't get pregnant WITH YOU!

zima
                    If she DOES get pregnant than at least you know for sure that she's cheating on you. Which may not be a great thing.

Comment

That's what DNA tests are for. Just wait 'til the fetus is far enough along or until birth and have the test done. Then you can do what you have to.

Comment

I'm not that comfy with messing with my testosterone level.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
                          hahahahah...... yes i bet you would .... ROFLI would too if i where not maried
                          Where can we order? I think I'll start off with a case.

Comment

if only i knew

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                              I'm not that comfy with messing with my testosterone level.
                              ...but comfy enough with letting your gf mess up her hormone levels?

mfg
                              wulfman
                              "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                              "Lobsters?"
                              "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                              "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Working...
                              X