Toronto Simon & Garfunkel tickets for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Simon & Garfunkel tickets for sale

I have a pair of great tickets for the Simon & Garfunkel concert in Toronto to be held on November 30th. They are in Section 108, row 15 (close to section 109) at the Air Canada Centre.

I'm selling them for face value ($536 CDN / $405 US) plus ($10 CDN / $10 US) shipping. The tickets were $250 CDN each (since these are LEVEL 1 tickets) + service charge.

Any takers (or know anyone who'd be interested)?
    OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Wow.. Simon and Garfunkel are still alive?

Comment

Didn't know Matrox was in so much trouble that you had to resort to selling tickets.

J1NG

Comment

Originally posted by J1NG
        Didn't know Matrox was in so much trouble that you had to resort to selling tickets.

J1NG
        Not looking to profit from this. We're actually doing quite well around here, if I do say so myself.
        OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

Wheee, another nugget of information retrieved.

Hmmm, if I knew that information was so forthcoming maybe I should have said,

"Didn't know that the next generation card is in so much trouble in alpha that you had to resort to selling tickets then."

J1NG
          Last edited by J1NG; 9 October 2003, 07:08.

Comment

If there had been a decimal point in the price I would have concidered it.. I can't believe a concert is that expensive now
            We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

For that price I would expect two barrels of Champagne thrown in as well. Oh Plus One night in a luxury Hotel a red carpet when I turned up.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

dont forget the flights!
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                X