Fanless Heatpipe CPU Cooling System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanless Heatpipe CPU Cooling System

Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

That is quite cool.

But I think he should have placed the heat transfer block at the bottom.

And perhaps some shrouding to get a good convective air flow happening ..maybe

Comment

Check out this.

Comment

This has been done before
        There is even a comercial case that has it

Originally posted by Admiral
        Check out this.
        VaporWare of the year?

Seriously, thinking of the source I'll believe it when I see it
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
          This has been done before
          There is even a comercial case that has it
          Oh yeah I know, I just thought it was cool that he showed it step by step. Also it looks pretty nice and seems cheaper than the big-ass heatsink case which last I heard was going to cost at least $15000.
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

It costs 760 EUR. Still not cheap, but 15000 would be insane.

www.deltatronic.info (german)

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Whoops extra zero! I was also thinking he was talking about the Zalman case.

Comment

Working...
              X