Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark's campaign already starting to implode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark's campaign already starting to implode?

Wesley Clark's Campaign Manager calls it quits.

Kevin

Doubt it. Clark wasn't even in it to run for president anyway, he is getting some exposure to get pulled along as the VP.
    Its all being orchastrated by Clinton and his campaign people to try to damage the other candidates chances of beating bush and get evil Hillary elected.

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
      Doubt it. Clark wasn't even in it to run for president anyway, he is getting some exposure to get pulled along as the VP.
      Its all being orchastrated by Clinton and his campaign people to try to damage the other candidates chances of beating bush and get evil Hillary elected.
      Thanks for sharing the facts with us Rylan.

(Temp forum material already, sigh.)

Comment

Not really. Political analysts from both parties suggest this is the case.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
          Not really. Political analysts from both parties suggest this is the case.

Dr. Mordrid
          That Hillary is evil?

How about some quotes or links. Rylan is stating conjecture as undisputed facts. And you are referring to mystery "analysts". I could find some that disagree with this conspiracy theory.

Support your arguments. That is all I am trying to get across here.

Comment

Not that Hillary is evil (a suppostition that even many Dems don't deny ) but that she and her handlers don't really want a Democrat to win in 2004 is obvious to about everyone, even to other Democrats.

If a Democrat were to be elected in 2004 then re-elected in 2008 Hillary wouldn't be able to run until 2012, and by all major media accounts she does not want to wait that long. This is the worst kept secret in Wasiington DC.

"The plan" according to Democrat insiders and stories by the major media outlets (Time, Newsweek, Washington Post, Washington Times etc. etc.) is for her to run in 2008, which of course would necessitate the Democrat nominee losing in 2004. She does not want to challenge a sitting President since that doesn't sit well with either party insiders or the rank and file.

By encouraging candidates like Howard Dean and Wesley Clark, who are unlikely to get elected for various reasons, she is setting up the conditions to give herself a free ride to the nomination in 2008.

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 8 October 2003, 20:57.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid

By encouraging candidates like Howard Dean and Wesley Clark, who are unlikely to get elected for various reasons, she is setting up the conditions to give herself a free ride to the nomination in 2008.
              For all the good it will do her.

Comment

There's only one answer Doc.
                You'll have to vote for the Dem in the next election to keep her from getting in in 2008.
                I'm sure we can count on your vote.
                chuck
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

I will vote for anyone BUT her in 2008. As bad as some Republicans may be, the Democratic party is a festering slimepit from hell at the moment.. it really has been since Harry Truman left office, but it has gotten worse by leaps and bounds ever since.

Comment

Working...
                  X