no premiere pro TV playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no premiere pro TV playback

Here's one for the wonderful MURC experts. I just bought Premiere Pro (running on XP with Matrox Marvel 400 with Adis drivers). Timeline does not appear on my NTSC monitor. Blank. Monitor playback is fine. What gives?

Timeline in Premiere 6.5 is fine. Plays back perfectly on my external monitor via G400 Marvel (DualHead DVDMax enabled, of course).

Anyone have any suggestions. Must I have back via my firewire and Canon XL1? I hope not.

Much appreciated thanks.

I am not sure you can run Premiere Pro on Marvel G400.
    Read this:

http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42951

Fred H
    It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
    ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Marvel TV 400

Premiere Pro timeline playback thru DV to CanonXL1 and out to NTSC monitor works fine. Couldn't be better. But I don't always want to have my camera hooked up and ON for Premiere playback. With Premiere 6.5, everything on the timeline played through nicely via Marvel Dualhead DVDMax output. Obviously Premiere Pro outputs timeline using a different system. Does anyone know more about this? And if I ditch my Marvel, will I be able to output Premiere Pro timeline using any other card, or will I be a slave to my camera's connection?

Incidentally, the new Premiere Pro is awesome, particularly the connectivity with Encore and AfterEffects. Unbelievable. I've been teaching university filmmaking for over 20 years, and this new Adobe collection is nothing short of a miracle. My new Pentium 4 3.0 and IntelPERL 800fsb MOBO handles it like it like a sportscar.

I look forward to hearing from the experts on this wonderful forum. Thanks. Ronczka

Comment

Working...
      X