Ahhhhh... Kate Bosworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhh... Kate Bosworth

Flipping channels and just saw her being interviewed by (not aging well) Carrie Fisher.

My God what a near-perfect being! In fact I think God screwed up and actually MADE her perfect, which is why he put a patch of brown in one of her irises (as if to say, see? I can do human perfection, just won't.)

It occurs to me that some of you might not know who she is, or if you do, you clicked on this thread hoping for pics..

Well, here she is from the Leno show (19 Sept. 2003)
    Attached Files

Comment

I still don't know who she is, but I trust she is having lots of babies and is taking care of them at home?
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Each to their own KvH. I prefer Anna Paquin.

J1NG

Comment

Very pretty, yet if perfection is what your're looking for, look no further than Charlize Theron.

Ps.
          Some nudity towards the last page...
          "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Actually, that's not that great a pic of her.. Her personality is very sweet and kind, too. And she's no dummy.. going to Princeton now.

As for Anna Paquin, she's a total doll.. really more my type for a personal relationship, probably.. and that mouth.. I could kiss her all day.

Charlize Theron is pretty perfectly beautiful, too.. But she scared me big time in Reindeer Games, going instantly from someone so sweet who would really melt your heart to this evil, evil, bitch from hell. An awesome acting job, but very, very scary.. it would be hard to open my heart to her after seeing that. (She smokes too.. a big turnoff for me)

Comment

You guys need to go out more
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I do. But being a Monk kinda blows most non-prefessional activities out of the water.

J1NG

Comment

Beautiful women all, but I have a thing for Angelina Jolie. That womans eyes and lips are just mesmerizing (sp?). Too bad shes' such a freak.
                  Bart

Comment

If her lips were real, I might agree.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Those fake lips can chew on me ANYtime.
                      Bart

Comment

Yeah.. and when you get down to chewing on her, you see "BILLY BOB" staring at you through the stubble.. real sexy.

Comment

NOOOOOOOO!!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!
                          Bart

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                            Yeah.. and when you get down to chewing on her, you see "BILLY BOB" staring at you through the stubble.. real sexy.
                            Presumably we are talking tattoos here? What's her story - why the 'freak' label?

T.
                            FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                              Presumably we are talking tattoos here? What's her story - why the 'freak' label?

T.
                              Hmm well that tattoo isnt enough for you? LOL

On the Oscars one year, she intimated that she was in love with her brother and had a sexual relationship with him. Then there was the interview where she talked about having an orgasm when getting the aforementioned tattoo. "The needle vibrates, you know?" Then there's her freaky looks.. I dunno, some people think she's hot..

Comment

Working...
                              X