Investment advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment advice

Some investment advice you may wish to follow.

If you had bought $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00. With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00. With Worldcom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

If you had bought $1,000.00 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not the stock) one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the 10-cent deposit, you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, my current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle. This is my new retirement program, I call it my 401-Keg program.

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

HAHA, I will second that!
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Invest in The PIT incorperated you can't fail.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

ROFL
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Actually Nortel was at 67 cents a year ago, now its at 6.00
          that 1000 would now be $8995.

I like your investment program none the less.
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Look where The PIT is rated they daren't publish the prices.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
            X