Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overclock parhelia

please help me overclocker of parhelia
    my parhelia retail don't work over 220 and 590.
    the fan's system is more good (2 fan from 80x80)
    please which are the setting in the pinsfile.txt of the bios for overvolt?
    in the line 10 and 28 whic are the good value setting?

thank you

Hi!

I have my Parhelia retail running at 235/600 MHz.
    Can't remember when was the last time I had a crash when playing games, so it seems to be quite stable.

Pinsfile.txt says:

10 2 0x830A
    28 6 '403'

I haven't changed AGP voltage in the bios at all (1.5V by default).

Comment

thank you mikko but please, my card is good cool 2 fan 8x8 under the board, but the card crach with serious sam and game nature of 3dmark2001.

the problem is the anisotropic filter. if it is active the card is not stable you use anisotropic filter?
      3dmark2001 with anisotropic filter in game nature crach?

thank's again

Comment

I very rarely use anisotropic filtering, so I haven't noticed any problems while using it in the games.
        However, I can confirm you that 3DMark2001SE nature test crashed also on my PC while anisotropic filtering was enabled in the PowerDesk.

I don't know if it's a problem with overclocking or is it a bug in the current Parhelia drivers, as I haven't tried my Parhelia at retail clock speeds for long time now.

Comment

ok thank. confirm that parhelia don't work at clock over 223mhz of gpu.
          the anisotropic filter is use from all the last game is indispensable for the game that use directx 9 future.

again thank's

Comment

i think generalyy if you use aniso you wil be lookink at a lower overclcok. my bulk wil clock to 230 without aniso but only 224 with it, it uses more of the chip so it gots hotter and cant be pushed as far.
            is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
            Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Working...
            X