Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Return of the King trailer!

Excuse me while I drool...

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

man, I have never looked forward to a movie more than this one except maybe Return of the Jedi.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

This is going to be GREAT!
      --Insert something here--

Comment

hmm, of course i can't wait until December, 17th, but to be honest, this trailer is not very impressive. The TTT-Trailer was way better

Rakido
        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

The fell beasts look so... REAL.

And there's a lot of subtle stuff going on.

This third movie will be in some ways better and in some ways not as good as the other two.

The first was epic, it was a travelogue. The second was deeply moving, touching on themes the first only hinted at. The third will be the culmination of everything, but it's also bleak and depressing for much of the film. *shrug*

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

topha, maybe you should include a spoiler-warning there.

mfg
            wulfman
            "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
            "Lobsters?"
            "Really? I didn't know they did that."
            "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Guess youre right, so I added on, thanks for the hint

Its just that I always assume everyone knows the books

Comment

Actually, I've never read the books and I prefer you take out whatever you wrote in the thread. Of course, it's not the end of the world if you don't, but it would be appreciated.

Dave
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Dave,

No offense, but you can't call "spoiler! spoiler!" for a story that's been in print for more than half a century, in more languages than any other except the Bible.

There was a funny "real life" comic about this.

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido
                    hmm, of course i can't wait until December, 17th,
                    Rakido

wont get here befor january... and posibly february for that matter.... ..... my wish is for my imigration visa to work out befor december 17th..... ... welll two years and waiting.... got to happen sometime
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                      Actually, I've never read the books and I prefer you take out whatever you wrote in the thread. Of course, it's not the end of the world if you don't, but it would be appreciated.

Dave

Okay, its gone, although there werent any actual spoilers in it, only what you knew from the first two films or the trailers...

Comment

At least Aragorn has his sword now....
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                          At least Aragorn has his sword now....
                          Not that I really mind the changed premise, but in the books he had the sword with him from the beginning of FotR, and got it repaired by the elves in Rivendell while the fellowship was getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                            Dave,

No offense, but you can't call "spoiler! spoiler!" for a story that's been in print for more than half a century, in more languages than any other except the Bible.

There was a funny "real life" comic about this.

- Gurm
                            I guess I'm one of the few that haven't read it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Topha
                              Okay, its gone, although there werent any actual spoilers in it, only what you knew from the first two films or the trailers...
                              Thanks, greatly appreciated May I suggest you start a new thread with the word "spolier" in the subject line. This way you can talk about it all you want.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X