Neovo F419 LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neovo F419 LCD

Anyone knows this screen? Comments? See,s priced very well for a 19" TFT at 600 euros...
    Umf
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

I don't know about this particular model, but their screens seem OK generally, and for that price, an OK screen would still be a bargain. I don't think you'd go wrong with it. Buy it online and return it within the first two weeks if you don't like it.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
      I don't think you'd go wrong with it. Buy it online and return it within the first two weeks if you don't like it.
      AZ
      is that possible in NL too? I thought that was only german law...

mfg
      wulfman
      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
      "Lobsters?"
      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

It's some european stuff. AFAIK, most EU countries have laws like this now (sweden doesn't, though, IIRC). Isn't it possible in austria?

AZ

Comment

Nope, not as far as I know.

mfg
          wulfman
          "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
          "Lobsters?"
          "Really? I didn't know they did that."
          "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

it's seven (work)days i think here in the netherlands...
            Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Yes Knirfie, but I am not sure how that is when you have opened the packaging....

The Samsung Syncmasters 191 N and T are getting very good reviews from actual users as well, they a bit less than 700.

Saw a Philips 190B4C today for 700, seemeed OK to me and had far less streaking/ghosting then the Acer AL1911 (with DVD movie). The AL1931 however is getting great user reviews as well.

tuffie....
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Normally you can still return the package. There might be 1/ return fees, 2/ a law that lets the seller not retake the product if they mention they won't take it back if opened.

Comment

Any other personal experiences or online reviews for 19" LCD screens?

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                    Yes Knirfie, but I am not sure how that is when you have opened the packaging....

The Samsung Syncmasters 191 N and T are getting very good reviews from actual users as well, they a bit less than 700.

Saw a Philips 190B4C today for 700, seemeed OK to me and had far less streaking/ghosting then the Acer AL1911 (with DVD movie). The AL1931 however is getting great user reviews as well.

tuffie....
                    it doesnt matter, it's a seven-days not-good-money-back thing, which applies to all things purchased from shops on the internet (in the netherlands that is), the only cost you will have are shipping costs. (for shipping it back to them).
                    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Umfriend, the higher priced NECs are excellent (on par with sharp, a bit better than EIZO, but cheaper than both).

If you can read german, www.prad.de has some TFT reviews.

AZ

Comment

The Samsung 191 suffers from terrible smearing from what i hear. Generally all 19" TFTs are not good if you intent to play games as they are the only size with no (S)IPS Panels available yet.
                        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

az, what about the 19" NEC TFTs? I can read German (I'm Dutch FCOL), I'll check out the link, thx.

If I order 3 at once, shopuld I be able to get a discount?

Comment

Umfriend: http://www.prad.de/board/thread.php?threadid=5751&sid=
                            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Working...
                            X