PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Revolutions

Ajax
27th September 2003, 10:46
Another trailer (http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/trailers_rev_frames.html) was posted yesterday. This is by far the best one yet.

K6-III
27th September 2003, 11:01
Oh yes....makes me salivate!

Jon P. Inghram
27th September 2003, 14:32
Saw it that trailer, looks like it might be cool, but it makes me worry that the Matrix: Revolutions spoiler (http://www.xzaust.com/index.php?page=matrix) I've read might actually be correct. :eek: And besides, I've held a real copy of the new LotR:RotK trailer in my hand. :p

bsdgeek
27th September 2003, 15:30
Must watch wholesome trailers and resist clicking spoiler links... must watch wholesome spoiler links... click clickety click click click! :p

Ajax
27th September 2003, 15:37
I hate that spoiler, I hope he is wrong about the ending.

Jon P. Inghram
27th September 2003, 19:46
Originally posted by Ajax
I hate that spoiler, I hope he is wrong about the ending.

After the wierdness that was Matrix: Reloaded I wouldn't be surprised if it were correct, but we can only hope otherwise.

Technoid
28th September 2003, 02:05
hehe, just because he makes a deal with the machine overlord over stopping smith don't mean that the "spoiler" is correct :D

GuchiGuh
28th September 2003, 08:15
What's The Matrix?

Technoid
28th September 2003, 10:16
Originally posted by GuchiGuh
What's The Matrix?

That's a really good question. :cool:
Got any more good questions? :devious:

ZokesPro
28th September 2003, 12:53
I NEED to see this movie!!!

The Rock
28th September 2003, 18:14
That trailer looks amazing, but so did the trailers for Reloaded, which sucked farm animals. It just proves that Hollywood consistently makes better trailers than movies. :D

Belwarrior
28th September 2003, 18:29
It just proves that Hollywood consistently makes better trailers than movies.

LOL :p

Technoid
3rd October 2003, 13:09
Originally posted by The Rock
That trailer looks amazing, but so did the trailers for Reloaded, which sucked farm animals. It just proves that Hollywood consistently makes better trailers than movies. :D

For an example of an really cool trailer and a totaly sucking movie: Highlander 4 :devious:

DukeP
3rd October 2003, 14:05
Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
And besides, I've held a real copy of the new LotR:RotK trailer in my hand. :p
Dont hang on to it, spread it!

I hate that crap with only being able to see streams on the internet. I like to download and THEN play at MY leisure.

Unfortunately that gets rarer and harder...
:(

~~DukeP~~

Jon P. Inghram
3rd October 2003, 14:51
I mean I've held a real 35mm film trailer for it. Here's the offical LotR sites trailer page, with a downloadable version (thanks to Gurm for pointing it out.) http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_rotk_trailer.html

Gurm
3rd October 2003, 15:47
Why use a torrent? You can download the 480x280 version straight from the official website.

- Gurm

DukeP
4th October 2003, 01:32
Ah! I only stumbled upon the apple/quicktime site. Thank You for pointing that out (both of you). :)

Its down and safe on my hd.

Unfortunately my kiss DvD player cannot play streamed video (yet) - it has to recide on my hd.

~~DukeP~~