Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matrox Parhelia/P650/P750 Driver 1.05.00.107 Out now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Parhelia/P650/P750 Driver 1.05.00.107 Out now!

New Drivers are out Dated the 10th or so i think, the files inside the archive i mean. Havent tried them yet ill format later. No clue whats fixed or new yet lol hopefully some noticeable changes... I really wish theyd implement the Vertex Shaders 2.0... but thats a dream.

Mike
    Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Sweeeeet!!!

Thanks for the update!
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

NP I need to post more here, Its been a while, just anxious to try them but have a few things to finish up before i can.

Mike
      Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Comment

Installing now...

As a side note, I wish they could spend a few minutes and type up release notes.

Comment

I totally Agree, they use to all the time didnt they? I noticed theres one set of release notes on the FTP... Im sure well get more info monday what these fix or change...

Mike

Comment

Looks like OpenGL support is improved (an extension or two in v1.4), using GLView.

Comment

First thing I checked in these drivers...noticed same thing...

Comment

Is it just me, or does Homeworld2 crash to the desktop with this release???

Comment

Unless I just missed it before, we're now able to make Powerdesk report a certain OpenGL version to programs.

Don't have Homeworld 2, so I can't verify though.

Comment

Thanks for the update!

I think the part for reporting OpenGL version under Powerdesk is new. I didn't see that in last driver version.

HFU

Comment

Main items
                      - Full support of .net 1.0 and 1.1
                      - Added OpenGL extensions for Adobe After Effects 6.0
                      ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Comment

Any possibility to 'backup' the settings for different games in powerdesk?

It's boring to make the settings for 24 games always again after installing a new driver...
                        P IV 3,06 Ghz, GA-8ihxp i850e, 512 MB PC-1066 RDRam, Parhelia 128 mb 8x, 40 + 60 gb IBM 7200 upm/2048 kb HD, Samtron 96 P 19", black icemat, Razer Boomslang 2100 krz-2 + mousebungee, Videologic sonic fury, Creative Soundworks

Comment

Um, doesn't it ask you if you want to keep the settings during install?

Comment

.net 1.1 seems to be faster than 1.0!!!

Woohoo!!!

Still trying to figure out why Homeworld2 is crashing back to the desktop, though...

Comment

The homeworld2 log file says: "unable to create pbuffer"

Comment

Working...
                              X