Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fan diverter : any experiences ?

Has anyone got experiences (or opinions) on this thing:
    The best deals on computers, computer parts, desktops, laptops, electronics, tablets, software, gaming, hard drives, CPUs, motherboards, cables, and much more. With fast shipping and great customer service from Houston, Texas!

It basically allows you to connect up to 4 fans on a singel fan-connector, but with the added advantage that the RPM sensing represents the slowest fan. Seems interesting to me if you don't have enough fanheaders, but want to monitor a couple of identical fans...

I suspect for best performance, it ought to be used with:
    The best deals on computers, computer parts, desktops, laptops, electronics, tablets, software, gaming, hard drives, CPUs, motherboards, cables, and much more. With fast shipping and great customer service from Houston, Texas!

(to get the voltages from the PSU)

So, any comments ?

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Yeah, if you try connecting multiple fans to the same mobo header, you're going to cook it.

Comment

Yes, that is what I figured (and where the splitter would come in). The idea is to connect the diverter to the splitter, so that the power from the fans comes from the PSU directly (not from the mainboard); yet that the slowest RPM of the connected fans is sent to the mainboard...

But I just can't seem to find comments on the diverter... or the splitter....

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yeah, sorry, never used one of those.

Comment

Working...
        X