X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case mod

Did a small upate on my case mod

(Crappy pic replaced permanently )

The two black Ice II radiators are now mounted at the fans wich is screwed to the side of the case.

Three of the fans are tempsensor controlled

There are 4 (2 120mm per radiator) fans now instead of the 3 92m fans that were there before.

water goes in on the front upper pipe.
    Last edited by Technoid; 28 September 2003, 14:51.
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Cool! How did it affect your temps?

Comment

and can we get a closeups when u get back your digicam back?
      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Sure
        As soon as I get it Back I'll post some better pics
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I have my digital cam back and I have taken a new picture

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
            I have my digital cam back and I have taken a new picture
            Mmm, better! Now I can see!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Nice reservoir

Comment

Got it for free with the battery water

A pre made reservoir can easilly cost 40$

this one was about 8$ (all extra parts included )

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                  Cool! How did it affect your temps?
                  about two degrees lower at idle, no diff at cpu burn.

but the computer is less noisy now with less fans

Comment

that looks .. ugly.
                    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                      that looks .. ugly.
                      Well, I don't actualy sit and stare manicaly at my computer case so I don't give a **** as loong as it works

And personaly I don't think it looks ugly

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                      @thop: ''form must follow function'

Eh Technoid, awesome mod I'd like to build one of those myself but...no money, no time etc. And I don't think my parents would be happy with me having water anywhere near electrical appliances
                      Well, that is one of the reasons it looks like that, apart from leaks at the waterblock, no water should come to close to electrical devices if a leak do occure

Comment

Working...
                      X