Homeworld 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeworld 2

One quick question about the orginal Homeworld...how many missions where their?

Anyway I got Homeworld 2 Wensday night....and um...I just finished the Game tonight...after about 20 hours or so invested in playing it. There was only 15 missions to beat the game and I could have swore that Homeworld had double that.

Anyway...the game is pretty good and the gfx are really nice and it plays well on my laptop, but with 15 missions....the single player is lacking
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I think homeworld 1 had about 20.... long time since I played it though...
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Bah... I cant get past mission three... I cant seem to re-capture the shipyard in time... cool game though.
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Got any tips???
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          Got any tips???
          Lemme check the mission out when I get home...I'm drawing a blank right now

Comment

Right.. dont that level...

I just keep getting swamped by the continual stream of his ships... If i remember correctly, you won the original game by capturing as many ships as possible....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
              Right.. don't that level...

I just keep getting swamped by the continual stream of his ships... If i remember correctly, you won the original game by capturing as many ships as possible....
              Ok now I remember...you talking about the mission where you get attacked by the movers.

Well I had a hard time with this one too....I found out your best bet is to start moving everything toads the point where the mothership hyperspaces too..I found out that you can't stop the movers and your best bet is to build alot of inceptor's to keep the movers busy till you can hyperspace out of there. Took me three tries to get though it. Also make sure you upgrade the mothership's armor and engines in research too.

Comment

Working...
              X