Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The oldest profession...

An old one, but amusing all the same...

A doctor, an engineer, and a politician were arguing as to which profession was older.

"Well," argued the doctor, "without a physician mankind could not have survived, so I am sure that mine is the oldest profession."

"No," said the engineer, "before life began there was complete chaos, and it took an engineer to create some semblance of order from this chaos. So engineering is older."

"But," chirped the triumphant politician, "who created the chaos?"

Gnep
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

A priest, a doctor and an engineer were playing golf one day when they started getting very pissed off with the golfers ahead of them - these guys were very slow, hitting the ball the wrong way, and generally holding everything up. The priest, doctor and engineer eventually complained to the club secretary. He said, 'I know it's difficult, but remember when the clubrooms nearly burned down a few months back? Those golfers ahead of you were the fireman who saved the building, but tragically they all lost their sight in the blaze, and that's why their golf is so bad'.

The priest was very remorseful when he heard this. He said, 'OK, I'm going to go to confession tonight and ask for forgiveness for my impatience, and later I'll say a prayer in their honour, hoping their eyesight recovers'.

The doctor said, 'I feel really bad too. I know a great eye doctor, so I'm going to call him and see if he can do anything to help these guys out'.

The engineer said, 'Why can't these bastards just play at night?'
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

hehe
            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Comment

great

Comment

ROFL
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                  X