Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Microsoft mouse & keyboard drivers

IntelliPoint & IntelliType 5.0

When are they going to release a linux version...

Thanks for the link, its about time I installed them

Comment

Intellipoint 5.0 removed the program specific button feature?! The one feature that made MS mice hands down the best... :/ Geniuses.

Comment

Would it make sense to install this even though I have a Logitech Mouse (see sig)? I mean I have not installed any of the mouse drivers and use pretty much whatever came w/XP for my mouse.
        Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
        MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
        Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
        Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

I intend to install it with my MX700
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

It killed the wheel button opening a tab in firebird for me

I don't remember noticing the battery read out before on both keyboard and mouse

Comment

At least that accelerated scrooling seems a nice thing.

Comment

I have uninstalled intelli-point.

I'll keep intelli-type as it works well with MM keyboards.

Comment

Intellitype is necessary for MM keyboards.

I wouldn't install Intellipoint, but I don't know how to make the thumb button on my Logitech Mouseman Optical DO anything other than "back" in Internet Explorer without Mouseware or Intellipoint, and Mouseware is the evil that festers in the souls of men and devils.

Anyone who knows the right registry key to tweak to make the thumb button either double-click or its own entity, speak up now - otherwise I'm sticking with Intellipoint, since that lets me set it to double-click in Windows, and to "MouseButton4" in Quake.

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Paddy may i ask, is it working with the mx700 ok?
                    |CPU|Intel P4 2.8GHz(800MHz) @ 3.4GHz(980MHz)|CPU Cooling| CoolerMaster Hyper 6 CPU Heatsink & Fan, Arctic Silver 5 |Mobo|MSI 865PE Neo2-FIS2R (Bios 2.4)|RAM|2 x 256MB Geil PC3200 RAM, Dual Channel, 5:4, 2-3-3-5|HDD|2 x WD 36G 10000RPM SATA (8MB Buffer), RAID 0|Video Card|256MB Sapphire x800pro VIVO 475/450@540/520, 16 pipelines enabled, 3D Connect bios|Video Card Drivers|Omega v2.5.90|CD-RW|LiteOn CD-RW|LCD|17" ViewSonic VP171s|PSU|Enhance 400W|K&M|Logitech MX Duo|OS|Windows XP, SP2, DirectX 9c

Comment

i just installed IM5 for my MS IM optical that i use with my laptop and since the installation the mouse cursor flashes a rainbow colour i tried taking a screenshot but didnt work...

anyone else having this problem?

thanks.

god i stupid its an actual animated cursor... looks so outta place though... what a crappy cursor set...
                      Last edited by Terrafin; 17 September 2003, 19:10.
                      |CPU|Intel P4 2.8GHz(800MHz) @ 3.4GHz(980MHz)|CPU Cooling| CoolerMaster Hyper 6 CPU Heatsink & Fan, Arctic Silver 5 |Mobo|MSI 865PE Neo2-FIS2R (Bios 2.4)|RAM|2 x 256MB Geil PC3200 RAM, Dual Channel, 5:4, 2-3-3-5|HDD|2 x WD 36G 10000RPM SATA (8MB Buffer), RAID 0|Video Card|256MB Sapphire x800pro VIVO 475/450@540/520, 16 pipelines enabled, 3D Connect bios|Video Card Drivers|Omega v2.5.90|CD-RW|LiteOn CD-RW|LCD|17" ViewSonic VP171s|PSU|Enhance 400W|K&M|Logitech MX Duo|OS|Windows XP, SP2, DirectX 9c

Comment

Yeah, I chose a the wireless intellimouse exploder and it works fine.

I can even see the battery level in the mouse.
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

good stuff...

i'll have to try it when i get home...

btw - you mean the battery levels show in the taskbar? or just the program?

Comment

Its Battery levels in the program.

Strangely I get sticking keys and a very laggy keyboard when playing games when intelli type is installed...so I have installed that as well....sucks, I can't use the volume control.

I think they both suck, anyone know another program I can use for my multimedia keys?

Comment

oh bummer, hopefully in the future...

i was just about to ask about the intelitype... i get that aswel using the logitech mouseware unfortunatly... but is it worse with intelitype?

but the delay or skips happen usually when no keys are pressed for a short while... (power saving feature?)

i also wish there was an option somewhere to set up how long the keyboard and mouse cut out to save power as well...

Comment

Working...
                              X