Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting read on future Intel chips

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Hmm, can't wait to see Tanglewood. It's supposed to be the first Intel effort from the old Alpha labs. We'll have to see how genius collided with bureaucracy on that one.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Hey, new Xeon code-named Tulsa.

Comment

Dual core sounds good. I think that would be a good design approach for dual platform mini-barebone.

HFU

Comment

I like this part.

Vanderpool, which will be available in the next five years, will create a partition inside the chip to allow it to be used for different programs on different machines.
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
            I like this part.
            You have no idea. It's so much more complicated and beautiful than that.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
              Now your scaring me
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                sweet I'm really looking forward to it then.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X