Potential Biblical Holocaust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Biblical Holocaust!

Cubs vs White Sox in the World Series! Is it possible????

Black holes may appear spontaneously! - 40 days and 40 nights of rain! - Dogs and cats living together! - Middle East peace!

The Apocalypse!
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon him was Death, and 'Hell followed with him. And power was given 'unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the 'beasts of the earth. Revelations 6:8

Re: Potential Biblical Holocaust!

Originally posted by Brian R.
    ...Dogs and cats living together!...
    Lol
    One of our favorite phrases too!
    chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

I'll start lighting candles at church as soon as they clinch for the leage championships

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I presume this is some sort of "sports" thing, yeah?

You guys realize that it's all manipulated by rich guys who laugh at you, right?

And no, this isn't "Gurm who hates sports" talking. This is "Gurm who understands how the world works" talking.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

@GURM
          We've got to quit agreeing like this.
          It spoils the show.

chuck
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

You mean, the big leagues change the rules so certain teams will always win. Like the rule that states if any player got within 2 feet of Michael Jordan they got called for a foul. Or the Shaq rule that allows other people to shoot his free-throws during the last 2 minutes of the game.

Or the NFL rules that inhibit defensive players from doing their jobs without being penalized so QB's can make big, pretty pass plays.

No, I don't believe you.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Seems pretty far-fetched to me.

I think there must be a curse or two involved here. The Boston Red Sox have "The Curse of the Bambino"; the Cubs must be afflicted with "The Curse of Ernie." Of course, the White Sox have a long, hallowed tradition of sucking.

Both Chicago teams have the good fortune of playing the relatively weak teams in their own divisions fairly often. Outside the wretched confines of the two Central Divisions, they wouldn't even be in contention for wild card spots.

The real question we should be asking is "are the Detroit Tigers the worst team ever?"

Paul

Comment

Never heard of them. New Boxers ???? New Wrestlers???
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Professional Nude Mud Wrestling (PNMW)

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                    I presume this is some sort of "sports" thing, yeah?

You guys realize that it's all manipulated by rich guys who laugh at you, right?

And no, this isn't "Gurm who hates sports" talking. This is "Gurm who understands how the world works" talking.

- Gurm
                    Wow...I think the black helicopters just flew over your house! Better get that tin-foil hat on!

Comment

I doubt it happens now. Sox are 3 1/2 games back and the Cubs are 1 game back as of today. I say the Sox are DONE for the season, and the Cubs will be after tonight's double header with the Pirates.
                      RC Agent
                      AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
                      AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
                      AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Wow...I think the black helicopters just flew over your house! Better get that tin-foil hat on!
                        rotflmao!
                        A Smith & Wesson beats Four Aces

Comment

Am I the only one that saw this thread title and thought "Oh s***, another one of Hpar_'s buddies."?
                          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Black holes may appear spontaneously! - 40 days and 40 nights of rain! - Dogs and cats living together! - Middle East peace!

The Apocalypse!
                            And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon him was Death, and 'Hell followed with him. And power was given 'unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the 'beasts of the earth. Revelations 6:8

This is a joke right. A bad one but a joke yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                              Am I the only one that saw this thread title and thought "Oh s***, another one of Hpar_'s buddies."?
                              No, you weren't the only one!

Gurm, just drop it. Sports is entertainment, just like movies. And in both cases there's rich people laughing at us.

And you sound more and more like an idiot every time you post in these sports threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X