First look - Detonator 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First look - Detonator 5.0

Gamers Depot did some Halo and Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness quality and performance tests. You can guess there's a bit of foul play involved.
    (click on the pic for the article)

edit: 51.75 beta 2k/XP detonators now available for download
    Last edited by Admiral; 15 September 2003, 07:54.

Nvidea == BFPS The new standard in frames per sec. Blurry frames per sec. Have they really taken the eye of the ball that badly. It reminds me off Intel V Amd a few years back.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

hahaha, this whole driver cheating thing is very amusing.
      Last edited by Novdid; 15 September 2003, 14:35.

Comment

Ok, Nvidia did it wrong with NV30. That FX5800 "hair-drier" edition was a complete failure. Nvidia realized the mistake and released NV35, 256-bit memory controler, double PS2.0 performance... but still this bad?
        I wonder how the FX5800 perform. It should be terrible to those die-hard Nvidia fans who bought this $400 piece of hardware.

Comment

hey nuno, let's get the facts right... its not a 400 dollar piece of hardware, but its a 400 dollar jet engine! Its quite a good deal for some jet engine that can produce 80dB of volume

Comment

OMFG.... just tried these new drivers, ran 3dmark01 nautre 4 scene...

THEY SKILLED THE PIXEL SHADERS WATER!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY DO THE OPTIMIZATION????????

grr... nvidia sucks

Comment

Working...
            X