Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you set up 2 monitor exactly the same colours?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you set up 2 monitor exactly the same colours?

I have a Matrox P750 and I use it for video editing and CG in general.
    I have 2 19" Compaq CRT monitors and I would like to set them up so they display exactly the same colours.
    I have used DisplayMate (a powerful professional utility to analayse monitors) in combination with PowerDesk utility (fine adjusting RGB's Gamma), but I do not achieve the desired results - the Whites or Blacks of one monitor are always different from the other one. This is very apparent when I stretch any window over the 2 monitors: the background, either white or grey, is always visibly different between the 2. This is quite bothering!

Have you managed to perfectly adjust your 2 monitors?
    How did you do it?
    Do I have to use an external hardware Spectrophotometer?

Thanks.

Bibo

I think I'm seeing triple
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Please don't cross-post the same thread in multiple forums. Once is enough.
      As this is not directly Matrox related, and you have gotten a reply in your General Hardware copy of this post, this copy will be closed.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
      X