Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again...get your Worm patches here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again...get your Worm patches here.

FT.

Had it applied this morning at work. Must remember to do it tonight at home
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I like this one:
        Not Affected Software:

* Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
        Which is what I am running (for about one week more only I'm afraid....)
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I pitty you, I rather live with threats like these than go back to win9x OS's!

Comment

sigh.....
            Windows = more security holes than a bucket shot by a shotgun
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I know what you mean, but I'd rather hear more moaning about the people who try to exploit it.
              FT.

Comment

I hear ME is feeling a little left out and is threatening to sue Microsoft. It wants a patch it needs a patch.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                X