Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 year old crashes car into hotel room...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 year old crashes car into hotel room...

While Deputy C.J. Cichon was investigating the accident, Rex left the locked motel room again and climbed back into the unlocked car.

Reder said Hopkins will not be charged.

"The child was well cared for, the door was locked, and the mother has to take a shower sometime," Reder said. "She did everything right. She just has a very precocious child."
    Having a precocious child myself I can't believe the paper even posted the poll as to if the mother should be charged.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

hehe, his mother will have grey hairs soon
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Who says she doesn't already?

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

yea, they shouldnt have posted a poll. shes not going to be charged. why should the paper ask the public if they think she should be.

and what the **** is 46% of people saying she should be charged.

i think they worded that different and people didnt read the story, they just saw the question "yes, you shouldnt leave a 2 year old alone" or whatever.

bastards

and thats insane what happened. the mother has to have grey hairs already. ffs, i even have them , and ive had them since i was 18. and i dont even have a kid. so yea
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Dunno. Publicity?

They tend to think good or bad, publicity is publicity. : \

J1NG

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
            yea, they shouldnt have posted a poll. shes not going to be charged. why should the paper ask the public if they think she should be.

and what the **** is 46% of people saying she should be charged.

i think they worded that different and people didnt read the story, they just saw the question "yes, you shouldnt leave a 2 year old alone" or whatever.

bastards

and thats insane what happened. the mother has to have grey hairs already. ffs, i even have them , and ive had them since i was 18. and i dont even have a kid. so yea
            I agree on everything.

BTW, you and me apparently have something in common, my hair also started to turn grey when I was 18...

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid

BTW, you and me apparently have something in common, my hair also started to turn grey when I was 18...
              Can I get a me three ?
              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

My dads hair was pure white by the time he was 17, but he had a full head of hair 'til he died at age 84.

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                X