Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMI sues Indiana Karaoke Bar

Sheeshhhh.....

IMO these music companies are shooting themselves in the foot with 150mm Howitzers.....

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Don't worry
    If they continue to go at it like they have done they'll soon move up to MOAB's
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

It's almost to the point that you can't listen to music without being sued. You know you can't even legally sing Happy Birthday to You in public without paying a royalty right? Check this out.
      --Insert something here--

Comment

I hate the RIAA, but I don't see what the problem is with this particular lawsuit. Every bar/restaurant has to buy an ASCAP license for the music. Why is this different?
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

The NATO and US howitzers are 155mm.

You're correct about them shooting themselves in the foot though.

Comment

Working...
          X