Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Darvin Award nominee

Man sends himself in crate
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Good thing the cargo bay was pressurized

BTW: those outstanding warrants he's being held on are for bad checks.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

This guy must read the Freak Brothers.

Kevin

Comment

He also said that his friend, a United Parcel Service pilot, assisted him into the shipping crate, which was reportedly labeled as computers and monitors.
        I reckon the pilot is a tad ahead of this numb-nuts in that que.........
        Lawrence

Comment

Kind makes you think that crates in the cargo hold of a plane could contain just about anything, not a very healthy thought considering that security is supposed to be a priority

A Smith & Wesson beats Four Aces

Comment

Yup, its a scary thought!
            What else can be in one of those crates?

BTW he could also have watched Jungle George
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Um...Ah.....UPS is COOL!!!

I think I'll ship myself to Italy or Greece for a nice vacation when it starts getting cold this winter.
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

He lives so the gene pool is still at risk!

A proper Darwin award winner should die and leave no offspring. At the very least, he should have no chance passing the idiot gene on to future generations.

If shipping himself air cargo wasn't stupid enough, he jumped out of the crate before the UPS guy left. If he waited a minute or two, he might have gotten away with it.

We'll see if that stunt was stupid enough to get him on the Tonight Show. Because of the outstanding warrants, he might have to settle for Jimmy Kimmel.

Paul

Comment

Isn't freight per kilo more expensive than a more-or-less comfortable seat with drinks provided and free use of the toilet?
                  Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by paulcs
                    He lives so the gene pool is still at risk!

A proper Darwin award winner should die and leave no offspring. At the very least, he should have no chance passing the idiot gene on to future generations.

If shipping himself air cargo wasn't stupid enough, he jumped out of the crate before the UPS guy left. If he waited a minute or two, he might have gotten away with it.

We'll see if that stunt was stupid enough to get him on the Tonight Show. Because of the outstanding warrants, he might have to settle for Jimmy Kimmel.

Paul
                    Well that is why the title of this thread is :
                    "Future Darvin Award nominee"

Comment

Working...
                    X