X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing to the VHS tape

Hi there,
    I've got short question to you:
    I have few 2GB files after capturing (MJPEG or Huffyuv) and I want to make one movie to a tape.
    What is the best (easiest) method to record the whole movie to VHS recorder without stupid using pause key of the recorder after each part played?

TIA
    Traveller

AVI_IO was designed to do just that (plus some other cool stuff). I highly recommend it for capturing. I've never used the playback features, but it's supossed to be able to seamlessly playback multiple AVI files. I don't know the URL offhand. You can find it on Yahoo.

Kefoo

Comment

The timeline playback feature of MSPro6 works great for me. You can build a project that would render to a file far too large so save in FAT32 but still be able to play it to tape uninterrupted.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Great thanx for your fast anwers.
        It's always very nice people can help so fast :-)
        Traveller

Comment

Unless AVI_IO has a "minor" version newer than the last one Markus sent to me, AVI_IO multi-file playback does not appear to work on files that have been edited. It did seem to work on the files I captured.

--wally.

Comment

You haven't given us much to go by in regards to what you have at your disposal, but check out Cutlist Editing here-

http://idiots-guide.matroxusers.com/...aqs_Matrox.htm

Comment

Working...
            X