Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photographing...

some of pictures I have taken:

some Triple head users might find some good pictures for their extra wide desktop backgrounds... As well as those pictures should tell something about Finland as well.

I can't say if those are good or bad in generally, but I am pretty happy for those...

anyone else here just walks around with dozen cameras hanging on neck and carrying "Three Legger" as regular basis?
    "Dippadai"

Can't connect to server

BTW, we now have a Digital Imaging forum for stuff like that Be sure to read the sticky.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Some nice shots, I really like this one and this one.

Comment

Very nice
        what equipment did you use to take those?
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Bumped it over
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by az
            Can't connect to server

BTW, we now have a Digital Imaging forum for stuff like that Be sure to read the sticky.

AZ
            Now I wonder how I was able to miss that...

Originally posted by bsdgeek
            Some nice shots, I really like this one and this one.
            well, I am quite happy to those as well. and there's more coming as long as I have my camera with me.

Originally posted by tjalfe
            Very nice
            what equipment did you use to take those?
            Equipment is Olympus C990-Zoom digital camera. (couple years old, 2.1 Mio pixels.) and as for stiching images together I use Panorama Factory 2.4, which isn't perfect, but close enough for me right now.

Originally posted by Sasq
            Bumped it over
            thanks a lot. if I have noticed this earlier, I'd closed the original topic and started newer one with better name... but better this way.
            "Dippadai"

Comment

Nice photos Nappe. Have always wanted to come up to the Scandics at some point - you are giving me inspiration
              DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

hmmh... what happened to rubank's posts? I did see them here but didin't have time for replying back then... anyways, rubank, I did adjust levels and even color curves a bit before putting them on net. reason I didn't make it so radical as you, was that I don't like watching water that is brown and blue sky that is white. in that river picture, conditions were pretty close what it represent now. So dark shadows and very bright sun spots should be there. (as well as rocks on front should be gray, not blue´ish... ) your version wasn't bad, but I just prefer more natural colors than level adjusting taken on extreme limits.

anyways, I have been adding few new ones, so if you are intrested, go ahead and take a look.

GNEP: I'll continue teasing you. there's pretty successfull panorama of sunset now.
                "Dippadai"

Comment

Good good
                  DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I'll added one more "Ruska" pictures.
                    (ruska is finish and means basically colours of the autumn (or colors of the autumn if you prefer US spelling. ))

GNEP: it is from finland too.
                    "Dippadai"

Comment

Working...
                    X