Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition

Donate $10USD or more to the MURC server fund, and be in the running for a free copy of Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7 PLUS a Matrox P750 video card! Second Prize: A copy of Ulead VideoStudio 7.

About 4 years ago, with the increasing number of People using Matrox products (The original RT series and the RRG’s) MURC opened the DV Forum. From day one Media Studio Pro was one of the most active topics in that forum.

Recently, as more powerful hardware and software have become available to more people, our DV Forum has been steadily growing in popularity – and we’d like to help it grow more.

MURC prides itself on being advert-free, and we do not accept sponsorship dollars. But, there comes a time in every large website’s life, as it gets bigger, that it needs a little help to survive. With our current hosting contract being up, it’s time to move MURC to a larger and more stable home. MURC users give generously of their time, expertise and, when needed, money to keep MURC alive. There is always someone from MURC in the Matrox Hardware forum, in the DV forum or any of the other forums to help people with just about every aspect of PC related problems (and even a few problems that aren’t). We would like to be able to give a little something back to the users who have put so much into MURC over the last 8 years, as well as raise some funds to ensure the group’s survival. Both Ulead and Matrox have generously agreed to help.

So in conjunction with Ulead and Matrox, as part of our current MURC server campaign, we are proud to offer a prize of a copy of Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7 and a Matrox P750 video card! Everybody who donates over $10USD to the MURC server fund will be placed in the running for this first prize, while the second entry drawn will receive a free copy of Ulead VideoStudio 7.

The competition will close on the 17th October at midnight GMT (allowing a few days grace for bank transfers, postage etc.) and be drawn on the 25th October.

You can donate directly via the paypal link above, or Click Here for alternative methods of donating

*Murc Staff (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter - sorry guys

Good Luck!
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Great,

It I donate 3 lots of $10 do I get to have three draws at the prize?? :-)
    paulw

Comment

umm No, but you are still welcome to donate 3 x $10 though
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Hi Dan,

This is Jack here. Long time no see.

This is a short note of greetings to my friend. I hope to get in touch with you again.
        tigerwang5858@so-net.net.tw

Jack

Comment

Working...
        X