NASA plans shuttle replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA plans shuttle replacement

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

Supposed to make its first flight by 2008
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Those won't work! Where is the saucer section? And the warp nacelles? And the alien chick with the big, um, thrusters?

Will NASA ever get it right? I bet those alleged "space ships" won't even make noise in space. Mark my words. If we keep this up, the Klingons will eat us for lunch.

Paul

Comment

I see no infinite improbability drive!

Comment

Well the one in the upper left looks pretty similar to one of the the ships in the opening at each show of Enterprise, so I guess its going to be that one

Comment

I'm rooting for the capsule design, as it offers the only real chance for journey beyond Low Earth Orbit and the highest chance of succeeding...
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

about time..... but i do agree that the warp nacelles are a must have..
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by paulcs
              Those won't work! Where is the saucer section? And the warp nacelles? And the alien chick with the big, um, thrusters?

Will NASA ever get it right? I bet those alleged "space ships" won't even make noise in space. Mark my words. If we keep this up, the Klingons will eat us for lunch.

Paul
              Indeed...

Comment

HighJumbllama

What's with the aminoacetic acid?
                Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by paulcs

Paul
                  LOL

~Sethos
                  "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                    HighJumbllama

What's with the aminoacetic acid?
                    I was going to use a picture for a link in my sig for http://www.distributedfolding.org I just couldn't pick a good one yet so I put that in for now.

Comment

Top left looks like the 6million dollar man intro - the bottom right looks like the front of the top right pasted onto a current shuttle (whith the tail changed....

ORION - thats the way to go (if you dont mind killing 10 people per flight) - certainly feasable for deep space missions though.....

RedRed
                      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Working...
                      X