Doh, not a virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doh, not a virus

Never really been infected with a virus (unless I did it, doh!) but what with everything as it is at the moment (still getting 10+ copies of sobig an hour) had a bit of scare yesterday.

I was running Max and my machine started chugging and actually locked up machine causing me to reset it twice. This has only ever happened about once or twice in the last couple of years so you can imagine my shock. I checked all the services etc, nothing, finally discovered the problem, I had set my 9700Pro to 6AA and 16AF, whilst modeling a very high pol object. Perspictive window did feel a little laggy.

Got rid of some services so not a complete waste.

Hmmm, you didn't have trouble with Cdilla afterwards?

Mine screwed up back in April when something similiar happened. Had to get a bloody 'nother Key of Discreet.

J1NG

Comment

Nope, never had any issues with Max itself.

Only Max problem I used to have was with the ATI drivers keeping the process open after closing Max. That has been fixed with the newer drivers for quite a while now.

Comment

Lucky you. I had to get three Keys in total from Discreet since I got it back in Nov last year. Stupid system.

J1NG

Comment

Working...
        X