Careful out there guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careful out there guys.

(URP) - Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers and unsuspecting pub regulars to keep alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. A new date rape drug on the market, called "Beer", is used by females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form, and is now available almost anywhere.

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to convince their male victims to go home and have sex with them. Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of"beer" and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on even women to whom they would never normally be seen with.

Men often awaken after being given "beer" with only hazy memories of exactlywhat has happened to them the night
    before, just a vague feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are stung for their life's worth in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." Apparently men are easier victims for this scam after "beer" is administered and have previously been sexually approached.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with locations in every town, where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly-affected, like minded guys. To find the nearest such support group to you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

However, it doesn't always work: beer is also noted as a serious penis-deflater and it doesn't do much for the male ego to finally get it up, only to find that you have to go to the loo with a full bladder.

Gave up on beer on 11 July 1984. I was in Munich and the temp approached 40°C with an RH of 99.99%. I had had a hard day traipsing around and rejoined my hotel at about 1800 h, very severely dehydrated. I ordered a litre of the best Löwenbrau and possibly drank it too cold, too fast. Anyway, I was never so ill in all my life: since then, I have never been able to face beer, of any sort. The following day, I left Munich in the car, in the early afternoon, in similar weather conditions, an hour before the weather broke. I was lucky, although I had to stop on the Autobahn, the rain was so violent. In Munich itself, there was a hailstorm with egg-size stones that severely damaged 700,000 buildings, 200,000 cars and 150 aircraft. Several hundreds were hospitalised with injuries. See http://www.eurotornado.ou.edu/Abstracts/Kurz.PDF
    The rain I hit must have been on the edge of the storm but was the heaviest I have ever experienced, even in the tropics. Sorry to go OT
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

all I can say is cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X