when games control your life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when games control your life

The Morning News of Northwest Arkansas recently reported that a 36-year-old mother neglected her 3-year-old daughter while playing EverQuest for several hours, resulting in the child's death.
    GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

I should start worrying if a 36yr old, doesnt have enough sense or responsibility to look after his/her child...

and what was she doing at the computer when the child inside the car!!?? i mean it should be easy to park car, grab that tot, drop inside a cot, and you can do just about anything u want to do after that...
    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Yet another Evercrack death? I'm glad I quit playing that when I did. In hindsight, the game really isn't that fun after a while. I don't see why people get so hooked on it.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

ok, no offence to any players of the game, but when a game becomes your reality...that's when you know it's gone too far and you need to quit. Games are fun (ok a ton of fun!! ) but they're no substition for real life...

~Sethos
        "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Though I never got too involved in these types of games, things like this are why I stopped.

Comment

Working...
          X