Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood FX

HI,
    Please help, I have Hollywood FX Silver v4.02 and have lost the serial No so can not install the product onto my computer!!!
    Please if anyone could give me this serial No please please do.

Special thanx in advance

CGI Wizard.

Hahaha, that was a nice one. Perhaps you could contact they who manufacture Hollywood Fx? I f you have bought it from them it shouldn't be any problem getting an new serial.

Comment

Yes what a joke!!

Comment

The serial (or a patch) is probably included with the illegal version you downloaded...

Comment

Accually, the program was on a magazine cover disc, the serial No was on the cd case, which is now lost. I can not get the serial No from pinnicle because I am not a registered customer.
          The magizine is called DV World.
          Please help, I dont know what else to do!

CGI Wizard

Comment

Now, this is weird.

I managed to find the serial number for copper version in the end, I didnt find the cd case, but instead I installed the demo version opn the cd.

I then went to the 'help' menu and then to 'About hollywood FX'. In this help page, it accually gives you the serial number and the machine ID.

Now the weird thing is, the cd also contains the full version of Hollywood FX Silver version 4.02, and the demo of silver as well.

So I did the same as with the copper version, i installed the demo of silver and when to the help menu and got the serial no.

Then i ran the full version that is on the cd, and then entered the serial no, and --- IT WORKS.

I think the DV World and pinnicle have made a bit of a boo boo!!

What do you think?

Any one who has the DV World cd try this and tell me that i am not the only one!

A Very Much Confused

CGI Wizard.

Comment

Enjoy your illegal software; the men in suits will be at your door any time now.

Seriously? It wouldn't be the first time stuff like that slipped through the cracks

Comment

Hey CGI Wiz,

Can you send me a copy of the Cd.
                I would appreciated, or the Vol of the Mag.
                Thanks Dude!

Comment

You still need the machine code
                  from Pinncle/hollywoodfx. Serial no.
                  works only for 30 days...

harry

Comment

That ok, I will get the machine code and serail number from help menu, then regester this with hollywood fx.com to get the key code so that it will no longer be time limited

CGI Wizard

Comment

Working...
                    X