Clear All

• California poll (KABC)

Recall Davis: 64%

Schwarzeneggar: 45%
    Bustamante : 29%

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

So Arnie's back up already???

Wow...

Comment

The poll that showed him "down" is highly suspect given the LA Times past poll "results". In the last gubenatorial election their poll showed Davis over Simon by double digits 2 days before the polls opened and he only won by 5%.

These results are more in line with the other polls taken since Schwarzeneggar announced and it's the first poll since Simon, the same conservative Republican who ran against Davis in last years election, pulled out.

Dr. Mordrid
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 27 August 2003, 14:38.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

This whole recall crap is a waste of my fricken tax money! Not only do we have this massive deficit, but now we have to add to it because a rich ****ole republican decided to take time out of his boring life to get enough signatures. I think he spent 2 million of his own money? What a piece of shit! He should have given that money to our flailing school system, or help pay down the huge debt we owe. but noooo! He decides to get enough votes on a law that was never meant for this kind of purpose.
        Does anyone ever talk about the 46 other states that have the same kind of money problems or the entire US for that matter. We should recall 46 other governors too and the president!
        This whole thing is so stupid. I agree that Davis is worthless, but anyone that thinks sticking in an actor with ZERO experience in the political arena is a good idea, must be blind. I wish I could take back my share of taxes that will fund this recall.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I wish I could've recalled Dukakis back when he was governor of MA and f'ed this state up. And yes an actor would've done a better job... its pretty hard to screw stuff up worse than Davis.

I think its kind of funny that you're complaining about taxes, when your state government wasted more than most -countries-... free drivers licenses for illegal immigrants comes to mind *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
            I think its kind of funny that you're complaining about taxes, when your state government wasted more than most -countries-... free drivers licenses for illegal immigrants comes to mind *lol*
            What am I supposed to do? Praise my state government for wasting taxes? I didn't vote for them to give free driver licenses to immigrants.

Dave
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Schwarzeneggar: 45%

WOW

P.S. oh man... I really need to go sleep nowI read the thread title as "California roll"

Comment

Working...
              X