most terrible crime i ever heard of!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most terrible crime i ever heard of!

A 27 year old mother put her 18 months old child in the baking-oven! The child survived, because the father heard him scream and saved him, but he has severe burnings over the whole body, and will have to be treated for the next years.
    The mother claims the baby slipped from her arms, rolled into the oven, and the the baking-oven door shut itself. Yeah, right.
    She was sentenced to 25 years of prison.

I simply cannout understand how a mother is capable of doing such a horrible thing.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Re: most terrible crime i ever heard of!

Originally posted by thop

She was sentenced to 25 years of prison.
    They had better sentenced her to 5 hours in a large baking oven...
    But we named the *dog* Indiana...
    My System
    2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
    German ATI-forum

Comment

Only five hours make 100 hundred hours.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I guess 5 hours at 250°C should be enough.
        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
        My System
        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
        German ATI-forum

Comment

What about the ashes ???
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

how about 50 hours at 75C - slow and agonizing.
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

That is soo horriable!! What I can't understand is that there seems to be a sudden rash of mothers killing their infants, what's up with that?????

~Sethos
              "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Back in my working days we had a 10 month old come through the ER whose mother had put him in a microwave oven and started it. Major burns both internal and external. He died about 3 days later.

Michigan doesn't have the death penalty (yet) but she was convicted of first degree murder (pre-meditated) and imprisoned for her natural life with no parole.

2 years later the other female prisoners finally got to her. They knotted her hair to some cell bars, picked her up by the legs and started twisting until her neck broke.

When she was found there was a note on her: "BABYKILLER"

Needless to say "baby killers" generally don't do too well in American prisons.

Dr. Mordrid
                Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 27 August 2003, 08:39.
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

We have in the last week had an excuse for a woman enter a pit latrine (long-drop) and just dump the baby in the muck after having given birth to it. Luckily the neighbours heard the kid crying after the bitch left and called Emergency services - guy arriving saw whats happening and dove into the muck without concern to save the kid.

Its alive and well, and now going to stay with the father who untill the police contacted him didnt even know he was going to be a dad.

Now tell me thats not totally pathetic.
                  Lawrence

Comment

Sweet phuckin christ, what a world we live in. God I hope someday you can actually apply for a job in which your duties include killing these type of people. I'd take a 50% cut in pay for a job like that.
                    Bart

Comment

Working...
                    X