X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Few Graphic Cards :)

Hi! Is anyone can tell me something more about those graphic cards :

Scenic Pro
    Scenic Pro C5 (I know they are little old :P)
    Millennium G250 AGP (differences between G200 & G250)
    Digital First Millennium G450
    Fusion G450 AGP
    Fusion Plus G800 AGP
    Mistral GUI+3D Accelerator
    Digital First Millennium G550.

About Digital First.... just differences between MGA & DF .

Best Regards
    A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Scenic Pro are Siemens-Nixdorf (now Fujitsu-Siemens) machines. They have on-board graphics. Don't think it's Matrox.

There is no such thing as Fusion. You can search the forums about the infamous G800 I never heard of Mistral or Digitial First.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I think that Digital First was a distributor for Matrox cards (in the far east?).. they probably were distributed under the Digital First brand name as it probably didn't have the same support from Matrox as their Matrox-branded products, which probably made those products quite a bit cheaper to buy. (this is pure speculation on my part).

As for fusion, you probably won't get any straight answer from people in the know, because it still may be 'sensitive' with M, but if you look hard enough and know which posts to filter out from search results on this forum, you will find the answer in them.

Comment

Hi
        thop - Scenic must have something bunch with Matrox couse it's on Matrox products list i've got.
        dZeus - ThX But i'm just cerious about the specs & maybe using them somwhere on this planet :P

Comment

I'd be most interested to see Scenic supply me a fusion plus G800 agp card
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

G250 is a die shrunk G200 (.35µ to .25µ), solely built for OEMs and usually comes without a heatsink
            Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
            Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
            be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
            4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
            2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
            OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
            4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
            Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
            Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
            LG BH10LS38
            LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

The Scenics here at work have a G450 included, maybe they have listed it as Scenic Pro.

They have on-board graphics. Don't think it's Matrox.
              They have onboard sound too but ship it with a Creative soundcard

Rakido
              "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

About the G200 G250 thanks for info Mayube someone can tell me more about the rest ?

Comment

Fusion G450 AGP
                  Fusion Plus G800 AGP
                  there were quite a few rumours surrounding these two entries, but the only fact that applies is, that both "cards" were to be found within certain driver packages that Matrox released quite a while ago and interestingly, those releases got pulled and substituted by driver packages that didn't carry those entries anymore ...

Do a search on these forums for "Fusion" and enjoy the read !

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                  Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                  be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                  4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                  2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                  OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                  4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                  Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                  Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                  LG BH10LS38
                  LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

And the 'Fusion' sounded like it was going to be a great thing.... but as most good things from Matrox, something went wrong somewhere!

Comment

while this probably not a very auhtorative it may be true.

PCI ID's from

1525 Fusion G450 AGP
                      1527 Fusion Plus G800 AGP

0527 Parhelia AGP
                      0525 MGA-G400/450 Chipset

notice the only fiffernce between the matrox ID's and the digital first ID's is the first digit changeing from 0 to 1.

G800 is parhelia, The P is P800 and the cut down veriosn being p750. proably just a "marketing adjustment" from G to P

The fusion just denotes its the digital first version, its not a funky new card its just an OEM...

Well thats my theory

Comment

But it's not a correct theory
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Not even close
                          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Ok. But whre can i get some info about Mistral GUI+3D Accelerator ?

Comment

Working...
                            X