Some miscellaneous stuff for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some miscellaneous stuff for sale...

So I'm selling some stuff on ebay, figured I'd give everyone here first shot at it:

- AT&T Nokia 6360 Phone. Worth about $75 on eBay, according to current bidding for the same phone. Slightly cracked front plate brings the value down to $50, I imagine.

- A couple of 45GB drives, they're refurbs - one from IBM, one from WD. Both 7200rpm U100 2MB cache. They were replacements for ones that died.

- A couple of smaller IDE drives, one 20GB and one Bigfoot 12GB.

- A couple of SCSI 9GB U2W drives. Not sure the exact speed, although they are 10K RPM drives. I can get specs to anyone who's interested.

- Speedstream routing ADSL modem. Model 5667, USB and 10bt connections.

- Linksys industrial strength 10/100 switch. 2-port. Yeah, seriously! It's a few years old but damn it's dangerous looking.

Then there are a few other silly items, like the stretchy Batman belt from 1982 and the motorized Japanese Pokemon collectibles, but didn't think anyone here would be interested in those. Gonzo Pez dispenser, anyone?

Gpar_
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Gurm, are you buying a new Volvo?
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Hey Gurm, how much is the switch going for?

~Sethos
      "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Sethos:

Make me an offer.

thop:

No. Trying to finance new suspension for the current Volvo. Ouch!

Gpar_
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

YHPM
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

LOL i am going for the pokemon! (j/k )

Comment

You want 'em? I got Pikachu, Psyduck, and Togepi. All say the cute things from the original Japanese version (not American). And move. And take size 'n' batteries. Sound activated. Very cute.

Gpar_

Comment

unfortunatly, I've now joined the ranks of cash poor college students, so really it's just more of a curiosity than anything else, unless it's like insainly cheap, which, I assume it isn't...

~Sethos
                "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Well remember it IS a 2-port switch after all. How much could it possibly actually be worth?

The model number, for reference, is:

EZXS12

All:

Oh, and I also have a BOATLOAD of SCSI and IDE zip drives, all of which exhibit the "click death" syndrome, but supposedly Iomega will replace those drives, even if they're out of warranty... ? I haven't got the time or energy to bother, so if someone wants to take 'em off my hands...

And I also have a very nice 450Watt power supply that won't turn on. Nothing's blown, the fans spin, it just has a logic problem of some kind. Ultra-stable, ultra-quiet. Anyone who has any knowledge of electronics ought to be able to fix it, but again it's not worth my time or energy. So the first idiot... err... intrepid soul who wants it...

Gpar_

Comment

Re: Some miscellaneous stuff for sale...

Originally posted by Gurm

- Linksys industrial strength 10/100 switch. 2-port. Yeah, seriously! It's a few years old but damn it's dangerous looking.
                    Pics!
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                    X