Clear All

• Matrix Revolutions trailer released

Download from the main site

or

Download via BitTorrent

or

Get other resolutions from the main site

Enjoy!
    Last edited by agallag; 21 August 2003, 08:02.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

And note that every single "insider shot" from that "plot spoiler" that was posted a couple days back... is from this trailer.

Except the two from "Enter the Matrix". ROFL.

Gpar_
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Cool. I'm sure I would understand what's going on better if I had seen the second movie.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
        Cool. I'm sure I would understand what's going on better if I had seen the second movie.

Jammrock
        LOL What are you waiting for?

When is the release date? I know its November but is the week of Thanksgiving?
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Found it, a BitTorrent with bandwith capping functions

It just eats up everything
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Technoid:

You found a Bit Torrent client with bandwidth capping? WHERE? I didn't know such a thing existed!

Gpar_
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Matrix Revolutions = 5 November

Don't have time to see movies in the theater any more. The munchkin is too young for a sitter, and by the time he is old enough it will be out on DVD.

Jammrock
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

and you wondered why I have some 500+ movies
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                  Technoid:

You found a Bit Torrent client with bandwidth capping? WHERE? I didn't know such a thing existed!

Gpar_
                  Here

evrything exists on the net, you just have to find it
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Gurm, from searching sourceforge from time to time for term bittorent I know two that have this feature, more or less working...
                    BitAnarch
                    ABC

PTC has this feature listed, though I haven't tried it.
                    Oh, and there's also Azureus, but because of hatred by you programming languege of this project you're probably not interested.

Comment

oops

I meant to post this in this thread...
                      If you have some spare time, This makes for some interesting reading.
                      *NOTE: You have to drag across the blank space to see the text.*
                      --Insert something here--

Comment

Nowhere,

I have no problems with Java. Just badly written, unoptimized Java. Azureus looks really promising - as soon as they lower the CPU usage DRASTICALLY. I downloaded ABC, haven't looked at it yet. PTC... is weird.

Gpar_

Comment

Working...
                        X