Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spammer ducks for cover as details published on web

Is this old news?

A New Zealander who sent millions of junk emails out every day has shut his business after his personal details were posted on the web.
    Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Yes and no.

It's happened before. They always get pretty... err... "defensive" after their personal details get posted. ROFL.

Gpar_
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

LOL this is great news.

Yay! Spammers get spammed! LOL

Comment

Worse - they had a special on this sort of thing on Dateline ... or maybe 20/20. Whichever one has "Bahbwa Wawtews" on it.

Anyway, they interviewed this one guy who has gotten RICH spamming. He lived in a trailer and now he has a trendy home in a swanky LA suburb with an in-ground pool and all the toys.

But he's had his car stolen, his home vandalized... been physically attacked... because of spam. Forget road rage. This is NERD RAGE!

Whoa!

Gpar_
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

woah! Personally, I think they went a bit too far.... i mean all these rage is afterall, illegal... No need to go that far IMO.

But of course, I still hate spammers.

Comment

Working...
          X