Scum bag caught out by camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scum bag caught out by camera

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Hopefully his claims will be chucked out now. They shouldn't have been considered in the first place.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Yippee. Personally I don't think Tony Martin should have been jailed, but I'm not from the UK.
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Tony Martin is starting a campaign to allow people to protect their households.
      The aim is too allow an change in the law so you can defend yourself and your property.
      The dogooders who defend the crimminal rights won't like it so I'll expect the EU to block any law change.
      As Martin says when the Police don't/won't protect you. What else can you do?
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Improve the police.
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
          Improve the police.
          You mean get them to do some work rather Bacon butty runs????

Now that will be Novell.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Maybe improve their salary to improve their motivation? I know that policemen in germany are paid ridicuously low when you consider the service they do to the community, and there is never enough of them so the all work overtime.
            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
              Improve the police.
              Yeah, right. To "improve" them enough to prevent home invasions etc. you'd need one in front of every few houses, which is not only impractical but also a move that portends the kind of society Barbury foresaw in "The Pedestrian".

THIS is why in the US we have such a thing as being able to defend yourself, your family and others under attack by whatever means are available.

Dr. Mordrid
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 19 August 2003, 11:53.
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I can think of one or two things to improve the police.

1) Actually investigate crimes like Burglary and Arson.

It's quite common if you ring for a Burglary just to be given a crime number. An Arson case near us wasn't even investigated.

2) Don't try to alienate the public.

In my case I've had a policeman try to intimadate me and another tried to get me to into a fight. So much so my friend had to push him away and tell him to back off. Luckily a policewomen was there who stepped right in, cut her dick head companion off and just just checked my head injury and said off you go.

3) When People come into police station to report a crime or possible dangers to the public listen. Police should show interest and at least have a knowledge of the local area. If someone comes in reprting being threatened don't ask for whos doing infront of other members of the public.

4) If People enquire about about police action don't have "How dare you ask us what happened attitude."

Response when asked the next day why a Police was jumping all over out garden one night. A garden that has some expensive weather equipment on the lawn. Next time I'll report an intruder and the polive can arrest themselfs.

5) Keep your local neighbourhood watch in the picture. See above.

6) Get out on the beat and talk to people in your area. It helps build trust.

7) Don't hand out cards with phone numbers if you have no intention of being available. Big common problem this one.

8) Sort minor problems. Can be done easily while on the beat. I.E Illegal parking for one.

Government needs to move towards defending the victimn rather than the criminal.
                It also needs to provide more police and make sure they don't end 50% behind the desk 50% joy riding or doing the bacon butty run.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

This is horrible, it gives criminals a bad name! The media always trys to portray your average criminal as a normal person who has had it with being oppressed by the greedy property owners who won't share the things they've unfairly aquired, and finaly decides to get what is rightfully his.

Seriously, it's too bad the farmer didn't kill him instead of the kid, who at least might have been able to have been put back on a more honest path of life.

Comment

If I remember correctly the yob was a walking crime wave anyway. I doubt anything could be done.
                    The social workers and shrinks would have enjoyed themselfs I suppose.
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Tony Martin is from my neck of the woods .. REALLY..

Our local rags have his campaign in it and any decent person is supporting it.

Fact.. Tony's home had been raided on NUMEROUS times..

Fred Barras and Brendon Fearon travelled down from Newark SPECIFICALLY to raid Tony's home.

Tony Shot Fred in the legs...

They both ran off
                      Fred stumbled and fell into a ditch
                      Freds accomplice, Brendon Fearon abandoned his Friend ( what a Good friend!) even though Tony did NOT give chase.
                      Because of this .. Fred barras bled to death .. Nobody knew he was lying there !!

The Police actually said ... If he (Tony Martin) had shot & killed the pair of them ... No-one would have known (or cared) as they are gypsies and wouldn't have been missed.

Excerpts from tonight evening telegraph

Peterborough Evening Telegraph

Somethings America DOES have right.
                      Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

Comment

Ok then, too bad the farmer didn't blow both away.

I really do believe that if you intend to use deadly force to defend yourself, you damn well better make sure you don't fail at it. Being "nice" and just wounding them isn't a good idea since it's quite possible you'd end up as bad or even worse off than if you had just let them rob you in the first place.

Comment

Typical bad guy buddy. I'm your mate until we're in the brown and smelly stuff and then I'll leg it.
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I hear you !!
                            Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

Comment

Working...
                            X