• Show
Clear All

• Eyyhhhhhh wammaa lillly wabba bee-ba-bop-bammoolllammaaa whoooaaaa yeaaaa

AAAHHHH
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

10 point to whichever of you geeks can ID the song and artist

:P
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Another archiac clue to the artist (yea...I'm going through my library of this guys tunes in my drunken stupor tonight )

If you look at you're reflection
    in the bottom of the well
    What you see is only on the surface.

If you try to see the meaning
    hidden underneath
    The measure of the depth can be decieving.
    The bottom has a rocky reputation...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

And stomp on a waffle or two....

Comment

I have a mansion
        Forget the price
        Ain't never been there
        They tell me it's nice....

Comment

My Maserati does 185
          I lost my license
          now I can't drive

I have a limmo
          Ride in the Back
          I lock the doors
          in case I'm attacked

Comment

Joe Walsh, I recognized the lyrics from the song on the last two posts, although I don't know the song's actual name.

Comment

Finally.

At least someone else knows who he is.
              He was an integral part of the James Gang (in the pre-Tommy Bolin days).
              Then he was in The Eagles.
              Plus he had a very prolific solo career.

I saw Smokin' Joe in concert at Red Rocks (you remember....the place U2 did their famous 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday' concert).
              It was one of the best concerts I ever saw.

Joe was totally smashed.....came out, sat down at his piano, pulled down a helium balloon, inhaled deeply, and proceeded to perform the Eagles hit "Desparado".

I was 18...my hot red-headed date was 25... BOY, did I get lucky that night
              A night I'll never forget...and one of the BIG reasons Smokin Joe Walsh will forever be one of my favorite concerts
              Last edited by Kruzin; 16 August 2003, 15:36.

Comment

James Gang was great.

Comment

Working...
                X