Random thoughts while drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random thoughts while drunk

My wife is playing Air Supply. I actually like Air Supply We were dancing and singing the songs together. My mom would be singing with us.

Earlier we were listening to new bands with our 13 yr old son. It's nice that we can trade CDs and he can turn me on to new music.

I need more wine WE polished off some Husch Savnignon Blanc and Wente Bro. Chardonnay. I'm debating on opening a third bottle, but god damn!

My dogs are ****ing awesome! And my new cat. We have Kona, Meeka, and Spooky(cat).

PS7 class book is cool! I ned to learn more. I also got dreamweaver which is kick ass!

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Get some coffee dude....lots of it....

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Comment

Naa more booze, just had my wifes and father-in-laws birthday.

I feel pickled as well

Dan
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I'm not drunk (haven't been for waaay too long, had 2 beers in the last 3 months), but cats are always cool

And it's cool that you can share music with your son!

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Due to increasing products liability litigation, American liquor manufacturers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all varieties of alcohol
            containers:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.
            ------------------------------------------
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
            ----------------------------------------------
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
            --------------------------------------------
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees or lower back.
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
            WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
            WARNING: the crumsumpten of alcahol may Mack you tink you can tipe real gode.
            Last edited by ALBPM; 16 August 2003, 08:23.
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I don't drink, I have my reasons, but it sure is fun to see others inebriated.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                Get some coffee dude....lots of it....

Dr. Mordrid
                Dude, should I? Like totally

It's morning and I now have coffee

Dave
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                  Naa more booze, just had my wifes and father-in-laws birthday.

I feel pickled as well

Dan
                  You know what they say, once you become a pickle you can never go back to being a cucumber anymore

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by az
                    I'm not drunk (haven't been for waaay too long, had 2 beers in the last 3 months), but cats are always cool

And it's cool that you can share music with your son!

AZ
                    Yeah, we pretty much listen to the same thing. It's pretty nice. If it wasn't for him, I would be way out of the music scene, but he keeps it fresh.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by ALBPM
                      Due to increasing products liability litigation, American liquor manufacturers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed immediately on all varieties of alcohol
                      containers:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.
                      ------------------------------------------
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.
                      --------------------------------------------
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead, knees or lower back.
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
                      WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.
                      WARNING: the crumsumpten of alcahol may Mack you tink you can tipe real gode.
                      LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                        I don't drink, I have my reasons, but it sure is fun to see others inebriated.
                        Most of the time

Dave

Comment

Working...
                        X