160GB WD for $99!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 160GB WD for $99!

Thought I'd pass this along. They are out of stock online but all of the CompUSA stores around me have them in stock.

Dave

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

A Beezer Special
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Arghhh, stop posting something like this
      Why those things must cost almost two times more here? (for that price, I can get nice...80)
      Last edited by Nowhere; 14 August 2003, 03:15.

Comment

DITTO.

Comment

Sorry, was just trying to pass along something good

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Looks like a good opportunity for black marketeering.. know a quiet, deserted stretch of beach along the Baltic, Nowhere?

Comment

Guess this answers my question on how soon they'll drop prices.

I know a deserted stretch of beach along the Black Sea if you're still up for it KvH

Comment

Right now KvH? Not a chance - there's too many people frying on the beaches
                But you could wait for autumn or perhaps some storm (will add some fun factor to landing on beach too ) at least.
                And there's always that thing to pass rather unnoticed through dannish straits

Comment

Damn! They are out of stock here.
                  "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                    Damn! They are out of stock here.
                    Oh well, I guess that ends that business venture.

Comment

Working...
                    X